Monday, September 7, 2009

Learning to add photos

I thought that for my first attempts to add photos it would be appropriate to include some images from areas Marco Polo would have travelled through. These photos were taken with an APS film camera in 1997. I would like to also include maps, but apart from the difficulty there may also be copyright issues, so I shall just refer you to Google maps
Pomegranates and melons in Kashgar Market
Girls in Turfan
 Coppersmith in Kashgar

Crescent Moon Lake at the foot of Mingshashan - the Singing Sands near Dunhuang


The Cattle market in Kashgar


The Emin minaret near Turfan

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, Kate!

    I'll add you to my reader and eagerly follow your latest adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well took me some time to wrok out how to reply - not being a blogger - give me the old email correspondence. I will obviously have to bookmark this and remember to come look occasionally. Have a great time and tinkner well.
    Golly gosh - everyone can read this - can i go private?

    ReplyDelete
  3. now you don't know who i am - oh well, on your return the mystery will be solved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. testing this with kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a lovely trip Kate.
    Tarts won't be same without You.Looking forvard to great pic...
    Safe travel.
    Love esther

    ReplyDelete