Friday, September 4, 2009

First Tentative Steps


When I first started travelling I used to send hand written letters and/or postcards and then I graduated to sending emails. As I had to find Internet Cafes or Libraries with free public access my communications have been brief, somewhat intermittent and not illustrated
.

When we leave for Montreal on September 15th we will be carrying our new Netbook and so instead of laboriously handwriting my diary every day, I should be able to laboriously type up my Blog and even upload some photos.

5 comments:

  1. Good start, Kate. I shall look forward to following the steps of Marco...Kato?

    Cheers

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope to be able to post comments.C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kate, I sooo look forward to following your travels on your blog. I hope that we will still get to see your magnificent albums. I have added the blog to my Google Reader so that I wont miss a step. ciao Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will look forward to reading about your trip
    Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate, I love your Marco Polo style blog. You should become our roving reporter with all the wonderful adventures you have had.

    Looking forward to hearing more of your Canadian trip and seeing some pics as well.

    Take care,
    Laurel

    ReplyDelete